BizUnite , an affiliated business of CCA Global Partners, has an excellent opportunity in their Manchester, NH location for a Member Services Representative .
Leveling the playing field for cooperatives, associations and franchises, BizUnite provides access to an online marketplace full of discounted business services to reduce organizations’ daily operational expenses. BizUnite leverages the buying power of its members, as well as other CCA divisions, to negotiate discounts small businesses would not have access to on their own. On average, small to medium sized businesses are saving 20% annually on their bottom line with BizUnite. These savings allow members to spend less time worrying about business expenses and more time on customer service and running their businesses efficiently. The cost savings programs are specifically designed to help small businesses reduce costs and increase profitability.
This position is responsible for managing the partnerships of BizUnite’s organizational clients, its member companies and BizUnite preferred vendors. This position is also responsible for implementation and development of special projects. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Exceed both quantitative and qualitative goals and (individual/team) objectives within assigned territory and accounts.
2. Develop and maintain relationships with each participating BizUnite group based upon the programs applicable to the members of the individual BizUnite client.
3. Responsible for education, training, and direct solicitation of BizUnite members to facilitate increased enrollment and usage of select, agreed-upon National Programs.
4. Act as ‘single point of contact’ to answer customer service questions for assigned groups, as well as, resolve issues that arise between members and national programs vendors.
5. Must learn and have detailed knowledge of some or all of the (25+) services offered to BizUnite members.
6. “On board” and implement new BizUnite member organizations.
7. Integrate the BizUnite communication plan into the member organizations marketing strategy.
8. Train member organizations’ leadership and sales teams.
9. Coordinate BizUnite vendor marketing efforts.
10. Coordinate new vendor product/service launch efforts.
11. Provide daily direction, lead and guide (Marketing Services Coordinator teammates - when applicable) or other support personnel to conduct effective territory management duties.
This position requires a high school diploma (Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred), plus six months to three years of sales and/or customer service experience, demonstrating strong communications, writing and sales skills with an affinity for negotiations via telephone. Work history should also demonstrate excellent service leadership qualities. All candidates need to possess excellent attention to detail and superior project management skills including strong organization and time management skills. The position requires excellent personal computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Excellent spelling and grammar skills with the ability to communicate with corporate staff in a courteous, tactful and concise manner are essential.
CCA Global Partners - 2 years ago