This position is for a manager role in the industry - standard (x86) server business. The role will manage a team of product managers and marketing professionals. Offering management, business line management, marketing communication and people management are all important skills. The position reports to the Vice President responsible for the business line.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years experience in Apply Marketing Concepts and Methods
- At least 3 years experience in Develop Strategic Value Propositions
- At least 3 years experience in Manage Business Plan Elements
- At least 3 years experience in Apply Brand Strategy
- At least 4 years experience in Support Teamwork and Collaboration
- Readiness to travel 25% travel annually
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree in Business/Management
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. Major operations include Global Technology...