Relocation Provided to our Coeur d'Alene, ID corporate Campus
The Database Administrator is responsible for the management, administration, and availability of the corporate database environment, and providing strategic direction and support for the overall database environment within Coldwater Creek.
- Three years hands on database administration experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server databases in a production environment.
- Minimum three years performing database design
- Familiarity with advanced concepts, practices, and procedures associated with decision support and OLTP database environments.
- Thorough understanding of standard database change management procedures.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server backup and recovery.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server security.
- Experience scripting production database changes.
- SQL Server Performance Tuning.
- Strong T-SQL skills
- Familiarity with SQL Server SSIS.
- Understanding of SQL Server Clustering, Log Shipping, Replication and other high availability technologies preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Oracle and MySQL experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
Coldwater Creek - 12 months ago
Women quench their thirst for classic, casual clothing and accessories from Coldwater Creek's stores, catalog, and Web site. The...