The Executive Secretary is responsible for providingadministrative assistance and clerical support for the Assistant Vice Presidentfor Constituent Program and the Vice President for Constituent Programs of theFlorida State University Foundation. Thisindividual is expected to uphold and exemplify the operating practices andmission of the Foundation.
- Provide administrative support to include preparation of correspondence, appointment scheduling, travel arrangements, preparation of itineraries and calendar maintenance.
- Coordinate prospect briefings under the direction of the Assistant Vice President for Constituent Programs and the Vice President for Constituent Programs. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Briefings for Presidents Box, football pregame receptions, and presidential receptions, both on-campus and off-campus.
- One-on-one prospect and donor visits for University President, Vice President for University Advancement and other administrators.
- This will require close cooperation with all Foundation fundraising staff, as well as colleagues at the Seminole Boosters, FSU Alumni Association, and Ringling Museum.
- Prepare departmental disbursement requests and reconcile purchase card accounts on a monthly basis for all Constituent Programs.
- Coordinate regular staff meetings with fundraisers and others as appropriate to monitor progress with performance metrics. Activities will include meetings with Vice President for University Advancement, development of materials and distribution of information.
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Assist Assistant Vice President for Constituent Programs and Vice President for Constituent Programs in communicating with Foundation trustees and high level prospects and donors. This will include direct communication by telephone, correspondence and personal interaction as appropriate.
- Provide front desk coverage and lobby support in rotation system
- Be aware of relationships critical to the success of cultivating and stewarding donors.
- Protect confidential information
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelors degree preferred but commensurate experience considered
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience in a professional setting, preferably in a non-profit or university environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office products suite
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently as well as with a team
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills to include effective writing and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Careful attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends, when needed
- 14 months ago - save job
Florida State University is among the most efficient of the nation's highest ranked universities, according to a new list released Dec. 8 by...