Receives and directs incoming visitors and phone calls to appropriate parties. Performs clerical duties and assists with extensive telephone coverage, typing, filing, equipment ordering and receiving, photocopying, sorting and receiving mail.
Supervised by the Aquatics Center Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Greet all visitors and encourage participation
Route incoming visitors, phone calls and mail to appropriate parties.
Take phone messages and route to appropriate staff or contract employees..
Provide administrative coverage when needed.
Complete work orders for aquatics center to maintenance department.
Operate computer to prepare reports, type minutes.
Provide assistance with coordinating events with aquatics center staff.
Coordinate staff meetings, document and transcribe meeting minutes.
Assists in purchasing or acquisition of supply orders.
Perform basic water chemistry readings in the absence of Pool manager or Lifeguards.
Perform additional duties and responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to operate general computerized office machines and equipment.
2. Ability to deal effectively with the public and support staff.
3. Knowledgeable in Outlook Express, Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher.
4. Knowledge of standard office procedures and filing systems.
5. Ability to work independently and efficiently.
6. Knowledge of compliance of privacy/confidentiality requirements.
7. Ability to be versatile and able to adapt to changing work assignments.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED Certificate - Required
Customer service and phone experience - Required
Pool knowledge and experience a plus - CPO Certification preferred
Two (2) years experience in general office and/or clerical duties.
Academic course work highly desirable.
Must have a valid, unrestricted Driver’s License.
Must be able to successfully pass a Backgroundand Character Investigation in compliance with PL 101.630.
Sandia Resort And Casino - 18 months ago