• College Degree, Business Degree preferred but not necessary
• Software Requirements: Proficient in Microsoft Suite programs, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• 3-5 years Business Experience
Responsible for developing and executing financial modeling for LOB management team to determine present and future financial performance. Incorporates delivery schedules and operational changes into forecasts. Effectively communicates timely, accurate analyses of current and forecast financial results.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain financial modeling tools to accurately report current and forecast LOB financial results; e.g., Quarterly Outlook, Capital Expense Management, Operating Expenses, Margin.
• Identify and report variances that warrant LOB management team’s attention.
• Communicate financial modeling results by overall LOB and by individual products.
• Monitor all sales opportunities with committed revenue targets to ensure potential changes are reflected in financial forecasts.
• Apply analytical skills to support development of LOB’s annual strategic plan for ongoing products, new product development, and growth.
Syniverse - 17 months ago