McCarthy's Corporate IT Department is currently looking to add a Java Developer to the team. Will create enhancements, updates and new components for internal applications.
At least 3 years of software development experience.
• A BS in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience is required.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Java/J2EE application development.
• At least 2 years of experience using relational databases such as Oracle.
• Strong working experience with JSF, JPA and Hibernate.
• Experience with Seam, RichFaces and Spring.
• Experience with J2EE 6 or CDI a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Enthusiastic contributor with a real "go-getter, can-do" attitude who thinks
proactively and delivers high quality software.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of the team.
• Experience with Test-Driven Development