Cosmetics Rotator - Philosophy - MainPlace
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for an individual to increase sales and product knowledge for our Cosmetics departments.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous tailors and innovative merchants, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Nordstrom Store, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
The ideal cosmetics account coordinator is flexible, motivated, results oriented and willing to travel to multiple Nordstrom locations within a specified region on a regular basis.
- Execute and coach employees on ways to continually increase department volume
- Consistently offer constructive feedback to aid in developing the skills of each counter
- Reinforce and expand upon the beauty advisors' product knowledge, sales techniques and vendor special events
- Maintain superior product knowledge and reinforce proper application techniques at refresher courses and seasonal workshops
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events
- Support the sales goals of the team by facilitating bookings and filling open appointments
- Open new Nordstrom Fashion Rewards accounts as a means of building customer relationships
- Previous Cosmetics artistry experience required
- Superior selling skills with the ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to coach and train employees on new procedures and processes
- Highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic about cosmetic trends
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Ability to work out of multiple Nordstrom locations during store peak hours
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to Fortune™ magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Retail Sales - Cosmetics
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...