For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to David.Stefanski@parkerlynch.com with 'Fund Accountant' in the subject line.
We are still in dire need of fund accountants! We have three positions open with two internationally, publicly traded clients. Excellent salaries, out of this world benefits, and definite growth opportunities!
About the job:
- Reviews monthly financial statements for a large platform of hedge funds and fund of funds to ensure accuracy of information produced by the Administrator. Recalculates fee accruals and Series NAVs.
- Manages key relationships with the Administrator, Trading Managers, Auditors and Tax Preparers of the Funds. Maintain contact with all parties to ensure daily processes are operating efficiently.
- Cross departmental exposure and projects with Operations and Risk departments.
- Involvement with special projects including special client reporting, tax analysis of fund products, performance audits, new product design and structuring, etc. as directed.
- 2-5 years accounting/audit/tax experience with exposure to hedge funds or other alternative investments.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA is a plus.
- Knowledge in SQL a plus.
- Skilled at manipulating data utilizing tools such as Excel.
- Programming experience is a plus.
- Able to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago
For more than 25 years, Parker & Lynch has been an established leader in accounting and financial executive recruiting services. In that...