Job Code: 3046579
Recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work for In New York, the YAI Network is an award-winning, nationally acclaimed network of not-for-profit health and human services agencies dedicated to building brighter futures for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities of all ages and their families. We serve individuals, families, and communities in the NYC metropolitan area, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Rockland, Orange, and Sullivan Counties within New York State. The most recent additions to our network include services to New Jersey and Puerto Rico. Our full range of services include early intervention, pre-school, family supports, day treatment and day habilitation programs, employment training and placement, clinical and residential services, as well as recreation and camping services.
Proud recipients of the following awards:
- New York State Society for Human Resource Management (NYS SHRM)
#1 Best Company to Work For in New York Award
- American Psychological Association’s National Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award
YAI Network has immediate openings for Assistant Supervisors to work in our Queens Residential Programs serving adults with developmental disabilities. Support the on-site Supervisor in running a group home for adults with developmental disabilities.
- Train and supervise staff
- Ensure quality programming
- Manage a caseload
- Provide advocacy with parents and outside agencies
* BA/BS strongly preferred
* Prior supervisory experience in healthcare/human services preferred
* NYS driver's license required (able to drive program car/van for medical appointments/outings)
* Able to work weekends & evenings required
Please apply online below. For more information about the YAI Network please visit www.yai.org .
The YAI National Institute for Disabilities Network (YAI/NIPD) serves developmentally and learning-disabled people and their families...