The AWS VPN/Direct Connect team is looking for software engineers with a desire to build massively scalable network-oriented software for the cloud. As a member of the Amazon Web Service team you will have the opportunity to work along-side outstanding engineers to expand the feature set, reach of the cloud and improve the scalability of our systems. Our small teams iterate rapidly to deliver revolutionary new networking features to our customers. We release often and aren't satisfied until our customers are.
Why you would want to work for our team?
- Large Impact: Our services underpin the business of large cloud
- Global Scale: In the past 12 months we have launched services in 8 new locations around the world while at the same time adding new features to our existing service offerings.
- First Class Service Owners: As a developer you will have input into product direction, technical design and implementation, and operational decisions.
- Drive New Cloud Use Cases: Our services have unlocked new cloud use cases for our customers.
- Big Plans: Our services are driving a new wave of cloud adoption. Join our team and be part of the future of cloud computing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, minimum of eight years software development experience
- Alternatively (no degree) minimum of twelve years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency developing in a modern programming language, such as C++, Java, C#, Python, or Ruby
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in design and analysis of algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency in object-oriented design
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science
* Please email AWS Recruiter, Matt Nathan (email@example.com) if you have questions.*
For more information on Amazon Web Services please visit: http://aws.amazon.com/
Amazon.com - 19 months ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...