Hr Customer Service Rep 1
Wells Fargo s HR Service Center (HRSC) is the connection to answers about Wells Fargo team member pay, benefits, policies, programs and online tools associated with human resources. This Customer Service Representative position in Corporate HR is responsible for responding to routine inquiries from internal Wells Fargo team members regarding general HR and Pay related topics. Duties include: Utilizing internal HRSC tools and applications to respond to inbound calls from Wells Fargo team members in a customer focused and fast paced environment. Our HR Service Center Commitment is to provide our full attention, care and efficiency for every customer, on every task, every day.
1+ years experience interacting with people or customers and 6+ months experience using a computer.
High School Diploma
Driven to learn: Proven success acquiring new knowledge and learning new skills involving a variety of topics. Always wants to learn more.
- 1-2 years experience providing superior customer service
- Demonstrates strong communication skills: consistently positive, friendly, articulate speaker who has excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Thrives in a fast-paced, highly structured environment and is able to access multiple software systems and other resources simultaneously
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Driven to serve: Actively listens and asks probing questions when appropriate.
Remains engaged with customers, personalizes interactions to WOW them to create a memorable team member experience.
Organizational Maturity: Knows how to balance the needs of customers with the needs of the organization. Embraces change, interacts with managers and business partners as a team, acts as an advocate and ambassador for Wells Fargo.
Hours of the position: Our service center is open Monday through Friday; 7:00am-7:00pm CST. Actual schedules will be within those hours and will be based on business needs at the conclusion of training.
- Previous Call Center experience
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills in a HR Call Center.
- Strong working knowledge of the HR field
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...