Under the direction of the Budget Supervisor, this job is primarily responsible for requesting, reconciling and providing financial data reports and resolving invoice issues and payment with clients. This job has a direct impact on the success of the media planning team through diligence and attentiveness to detail.
- Major Account Reconciliation vs. Budget. Work with Planning Team,Shared Services Group,Finance and Clients for variance analysis between actuals & budgets for major P&L accounts.., .
- Media Budget Monthly Summary Updates. Compile, Consolidate & Provide client with monthly budget summary reports on a regional or market level basis submitted by planners to ensure accuracy and conformity to media plan
- Invoice Checking & Management. Check and file all invoices to ensure that clients are billed in a timely and proper manner, and provide necessary documentation if required by Clients or Planning Team. Filing system should make it easy for planners to access information quickly, if needed.
- Shared Services Group and Finance Liaison. Work as primary contact for Planning Team with Shared Services and Finance groups. Assist with budgeting, tracking and review of media planning invoices, aging reports and client payments. Ensure that timely payments are made by the client, and if not, need to proactively reach out to get them paid.
- Special Projects. Available to assist media planning group on special projects
This job requires the candidate to interact with all employee levels from Group Account Director to Assistant Media Planner, to Client and Client Finance Personnel as well as with key Finance and Shared Services employees.both in writing and over the telephone. Must be detail and deadline oriented, as well as proactive. Use of Microsoft Excel and Word, are a must. Experience in Media and with Mediabank are a plus.
The preceding job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Consequently, job incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Initiative - 16 months ago