Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Sales Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
Pay is $10.00/hour
Program begins mid-May and runs through August (end date flexible based on return date to school)
25 hours a week minimum (in some cases, intern may work up to 40 hours a week based on location and business needs)
Looking for candidates with experience in restaurant management, retail management, account executive, account manager, customer service, commissioned sales, incentive based sales, sales executive, account executive, sales representative, business development, B2B sales, sales coordinator, sales manager, retail manager, restaurant manager who are looking for entry level sales, retail or management opportunities.
When you join our Sales Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Sales Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be enrolled full-time in college as a rising Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree. Any major considered.
- A minimum of 6 months customer service experience and 6 months sales or leadership experience required. Leadership experience may include extra-curricular activities, athletics or student organizations, and management/supervisory experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug, alcohol related, reckless, or six point violations on driving record (ie., DUI/DWI) in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week for summer internship
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 14 months ago
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...