Panda Restaurant Group Inc.
Restaurant Manager – Food Service Management
Smyrna, TN, 37167
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is expanding into your area and is currently seeking Restaurant Managers at all levels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Additional expectations of our Restaurant General Managers are:
- Lead all people aspects including hiring, training, coaching, and development.
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Lead all guest components including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines.
- Lead all financial areas including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
- Excellent leaders with great people skills
- Proactive - Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented - enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented - knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented - focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
- Systems Oriented - Solid planning skills to develop systems and management analysis skills.
We offer all Restaurant General Managers:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 1 year management background in Restaurant, Retail or related industry
- Proven success in managing a team
Interviews will be held in the next 2 weeks!! Click "Apply Now" to join in our success.
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Associate Discounts and free meals when you work
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account