Senior Test Engineer
Contract Assignment 6-18 months M-F 40 hours per week
Must have 8-10+ years of experience
The Test Engineer will be responsible for test development and execution activities for different life-support devices and systems. Test Engineer will work on multi-disciplinary, global teams and must communicate information effectively and frequently. All deliverables shall comply with CE and FDA quality system regulations.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Prepare Test Plans, Procedures and Protocols
Execute Testing; Analyze and Report results
Prepare and Present Design Reviews for Verification Testing
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
Please note: 100% of the work will be on implantable disposable devices that are being evaluated for mechanical performance (for example, durability, fatigue, flow). The most successful candidates will have a mechanical or biomedical engineering degree, are both hands on, and have strong technical writing skills.
- BS or MS in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering with 8-10+ years work experience
- Medical Device Test experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Establish direction for self and test technicians.
- Must be willing to train on Universal Precautions (prior training a plus)
- Experience with safety-critical or medical products preferred
- Experience testing complex electromechanical assemblies and consoles preferred