Ali Al Salem Air Base, Kuwait
Catapult Consultants is looking for Counter Intelligence/Counter Terrorist Analysts.
The Counter Intelligence Analyst/Counter Terrorist Analyst shall:
• Maintain knowledge of host nation intelligence and security organizations.
• Maintain knowledge of third country intelligence services that pose a threat to USAF resources and the organization personnel, and capabilities of state sponsored, transnational, international or regional terrorist groups and their surrogates that threaten USAF security.
• Disseminate raw and finished intelligence products to interested agencies, to include but not limited to, AFOSI leadership, base commanders, operating environment owners, and other intelligence/counterintelligence customers (both CONUS and OCONUS) who value the direct information and intelligence products.
• Perform collection management duties by evaluating field reports and assessing unit performance involving terrorist group organizational structures and their involved interrelationships among other organizations and state-sponsored groups targeting the USAF/DOD.
• Prepare briefings that describe the nature, scope, specific identification, and possible impact of coordination and cooperation prevalent among hostile groups. Briefings are prepared upon request by AFOSI leadership, base commanders, operating environment owners, and other intelligence/counterintelligence customers (both CONUS and OCONUS) who value the direct information and intelligence products.
• Coordinate and maintain liaison relationships with military and national level agencies.
• Ensure all products and briefings produced in support of this contract are in strict compliance with security classification, restrictive caveats, and dissemination directives.
Qualified Candidates must:
• Possess an AS/AA degree in a Southwest Asia-related specialty, to include but not limited to, Arabic studies, international business, international terrorism, trends and analysis, intelligence/counterintelligence, etc.; and, have at least four (4) years of analytical experience in human source operations, counterintelligence, and counterterrorism within the past three (3) years. This degree requirement may be substituted for five (5) years of analytical experience supporting human-derived source operations and counterintelligence within the past three (3) years.
• Have had a previous assignment in the USCENTCOM/AFCENT AOR or have accomplished comprehensive or analytical studies within the past three (3) years in the specific country they are going to be assigned.
• Have a working level knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access), Analyst Notebook, as well as developing and conducting link analysis of complex organizational and/or individual relationships.
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
• The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision.
Catapult Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in a dignified work environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. It’s our policy to recruit, employ, retain, compensate, train, promote, discipline, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants based solely on qualifications, performance, and competence. This policy reflects our belief that providing equal opportunities for all employees is a both our legal and moral responsibility, and good management practice.
All employees and applicants are treated without regard to age, sex, color, religion, race, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, current or future military status, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital or familial status, disability or any other status protected by law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Catapult Consultants - 17 months ago