The Agency Development Consultant is responsible for in field and telephone training of Washington National Insurance Company products. This individual will provide sales support and tools to help new agents, IMOs and Agencies in their assigned territory. In effect, the Agency Development Consultant is ultimately responsible for generating supplemental health and life insurance sales in an assigned territory through integration and training of new distribution channels. This individual will also provide deeper penetration of existing relationships in coordination with Washington National Sales Directors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strengthen existing agency relationships
- 1:1 training with agents and Agencies on products, process and technology (on the phone and in person)
- Creating presentations
- Conducting/Leading visits to headquarters
- Rollout new products via outbound call campaigns, mailings, meetings, etc.
- Reinvigorate non-producers to sell
- Interface between sales teams and internal operations
- Moderate travel required
- 4-5 years of experience in inside sales
- Health & Life insurance experience
CNO Financial Group, Inc
- 3 years ago - save job