GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Channel Manager develops and maintains a portfolio of channel partners (distributors and/or representatives) to maximize sales growth and profitability for GE Intelligent Platforms. The Channel Manager will represent the entire range of CCS products, solutions, and professional services.
Build a portfolio of growth-focused partner accounts to meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and execution of strategic objectives
- Develops customer accounts by selling through partner organizations to existing and new end users.
- Trains partner on CCS products and solutions and supporting tools, i.e. SFDC
- Deploys promotion programs for partner and end user
- Executes Mutual Action Plans (with specified required elements: training, NPIs, promotion events, inventory reviews, etc)
- Initiate, build, develop and foster relationships with channel partners for business development and growth opportunities
Postion can be based in TN or KY.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- At least 5 additional years of experience in industry sales, marketing or business related roles
- Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
- Ability to effectively influence/lead and energize a multi-functional team to meet sales plan
- Experience in channel sales/channel management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Role can be based in states: TN or KY
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 10 months ago
GE Home & Business Solutions consists of two business segments. Appliances and Lighting.
At GE Appliances, we are imagination at...