The Manager or Director of Business Solutions is responsible for the management of all Business Analysts and Business Systems Analyst within IT Group in Document Services Division. This group of individuals acts as the liaison between client, business users and the IT department. Business analysis is a critical function. The Manager or Director of Business Solutions will work closely with the other key management within the division.
QUALIFICATIONS - Summarize the typical qualifications in terms of education, years of related experience and other additional technical/professional/trade competencies of this job .
- Design the proper structure for efficient, effective and accurate collection of business requirements from the business areas of the organization
- Draft, update and communicate the Business Solutions vision, strategy and road map for core stakeholders and for external marketplace.
- Provide analysis and industry expertise during the sales and solutions process to assist sales department to properly set expectation and align a potential client with the proper solution
- Understand competitive landscape from strategy to functional capabilities.
- Iteratively work with Executive Management, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Production to refine product vision based on customer feedback and functional needs and requirements
- Drive the positioning of Business Solutions within the context of other LLN products and services.
- Write requirement documents; define challenges, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and develop sound implementation recommendations as befitting the new client or project
- Overall accountability for the success of projects within Business Solutions.
- Actively engage with the Sales team (Sales Support) to meet with customers and present solutions.
- Develop standardized implementation processes and metrics/surveys by which performance is consistently measured
- Evaluate teams performance against metrics, service level agreements and quality metrics
- Enforce and enhance BA group related policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as requested.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- Masters degree a plus.
Minimum 7 years managing process and medium to large groups of people in a fast paced, dynamic organization.
Four (4) years of experience as a Business Analyst or a Business Systems Analyst.
Exceptional command of Microsoft Suites of Programs (Office, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Project).
Deep understanding of product development life cycles.
Deep understanding of database architectures.
Direct people management experience with a deep understanding of the mortgage industry.
Experience managing or significant management capacity within an organization of scale.
Proven leadership and people management abilities.
Strong process management, business process re-engineering and analytical skills.
Proven ability to balance the needs of the client while maintaining corporate objectives.
Strong listening and observation skills to understand the customers' business.
Passion and desire to play a key role in driving new business to success.
WORKING CONDITIONS - Indicate traveling, mandatory weekend or shift work, or other applicable work conditions.
Work is performed in climate controlled indoor administrative office setting . The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, depending upon office or meeting location.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate. The employee frequently is required to remain stationary. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Vision: Close and distance required with ability to see objects in presence of glare or bright lighting (e.g., computer screen). Speech/Hearing: Frequently interact with management, vendors, coworkers, industry constituents, clients and the public.
LenderLive Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and support diversity in the workplace.