Senior LAMP Developer Wanted
We're looking for a full-time, talented and experienced LAMP developer. You will be working with and creating high-functioning websites, web-based software and tools such as content management system extensions, social media apps for Facebook and Twitter, as well as larger web-based in-house software applications.
- PHP5 - You should be a skilled PHP5 developer. CodeIgniter experience a plus, but any MVC will do.
- MySQL 5 - The idea of multi-table joins and occasionally designing complex database relational tables shouldn't frighten you.
- Object Oriented Development - You should understand and enjoy object oriented development.
- Content Management Systems - Wordpress, Joomla, and Drupal. You should know what these are.
- Web Software Life Cycle - You should be able to engineer, develop, release, and maintain web-based software systems (if you can do the above, you probably already know this).
- Multitasker and Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly. Must be detail-oriented. We handle a lot of different projects at once - you should be able to multitask competently.
Bonus Skills, Not Required but Will Make Us Starry-Eyed
- You should know your way around Linux (we primarily use CentOS)
- Social media app development knowledge and experience
- Experience in building apps for and integrating external apps with social sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
This is a senior position; we're looking for somebody who has at least 3+ years of web development experience. However, we like to talk to inspiring developers as well.
We are an established division of the Vaden Automotive Group that focuses on business development for the automotive industry. Sales, Marketing and Advertising efforts are what we serve with the tools, technology and gadgets to make them successful. With over 40 plus years in the industry, combined with talented individuals that play on the team, we build it and they sell it. While we have a fun and casual atmosphere, we all work extremely hard and are focused on achieving our company goals as a team.
We are open to local candidates only. Although you are welcome to work from home on occasion, you'll need to be physically in Savannah the majority of your work hours. Developer hours are flexible - 9 or 10am start time (you can come in earlier if you wish, but you're probably not a morning person).
If you feel you would be a good fit contact us today!