We’re about more than meeting expectations...
Every day, more businesses are turning to conferencing to remain productive while saving time and money, and InterCall is there to help them by providing a full spectrum of communication tools. While claiming to be the best and proving to be the best are all too often vastly different, InterCall has what it takes. We are the largest conferencing services provider in the world and winner of numerous awards for our innovation and leadership in the marketplace. But, to continue this path, we need high-energy, customer-focused talent to join our award-winning team. You’ll learn and develop skills to help you build a career that will take you straight to the top.
Responsible for selling the Company's conferencing solutions (e.g., web, video, phone, etc.) which includes targeting Fortune 750 companies; accountable for continual prospecting activities to include significant efforts in cold calling and hunting which would account for 90% of the time; follow new sales leads obtained through cold calling from beginning to end in an accurate and timely manner while supporting the Company's goals and values; establish an excellent working relationship with new and existing clients continuously striving to improve the business relationship and level of overall service being provided.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, marketing or a related field required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
* To progress within the National Account Sales job family it is necessary to meet established experience criteria and revenue targets.
* National Account Manager I - Minimum of one year sales experience required, preferably with exposure to Fortune 750 companies and dealing with medium to high-level executives.
* National Account Manager II - Minimum of two years sales experience required, preferably with exposure to Fortune 750 companies and dealing with medium to high-level executives.
* National Account Manager III - Minimum of three years sales experience required, preferably with exposure to Fortune 750 companies and dealing with medium to high-level executives.
* National Account Manager IV - Minimum of four years sales experience required, preferably with exposure to Fortune 750 companies and dealing with medium to high-level executives.
* Suite of office software packages
* Strong prospecting, selling and closing skills
* Hunter with proven rankings
InterCall offers a variety of benefits to our employees including competitive compensation, comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, tuition assistance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Check out our opportunities and see the difference a career can make.
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 05/31/2013.
Come help us lead the way!
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
West Corporation - 19 months ago
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...