The GoM Materials Management Group (MMG) primary responsibility is to assure continued delivery of sustainable, integrated materials management processes across the Region in a safe and reliable manner.
The MMG includes teams involved with :
a) operating the client managed Preservation and Maintenance Facility (PMF) in Houma, managing OCTG for all of the SPU,
b) Acquiring materials associated with Drilling and Completions,
c) managing and assuring all processes associated with the Houston E&P Material Control process in the DW GoM region,
d) managing the flow of materials from requisition through use and disposal across the GoM business units.
Other responsibilities of the Materials Management Group includes being involved in implementing the Houston E&P Materials Control Process, ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, physically inventorying and financially reconciling all COPAS controllable material, and developing and implementing a Preservation and Maintenance strategy for these materials.
Roles & Responsibilities
The position will report to the Materials Coordination Team Leader within the GoM Materials Management Group based in Houston. This position will be deeply involved in materials management and materials control within client’s Gulf of Mexico (GoM) Region. The position will be significantly influential in implementing and sustaining materials management and control processes for offshore operations.
- Implement a materials coordination strategy across the business unit you are serving
- Liaison and develop strong customer (asset group) relationships
- Active member of the GoM MMG team
- Work directly with asset personnel for proper sourcing and delivery of key components needed to produce and deliver oil/gas from GoM platforms
- Posses deep knowledge and understanding of Completions tools, equipment and OCTG
- Perform forecasting activities involved in materials management for all materials
- Deliver all materials control strategies and tactics in alignment with overall MMG goals and objectives
- Engage Region stakeholders in management of change process for the materials function
- Liaison with Integrity Assurance services
- Manage relationship with key suppliers and stakeholders
- support full implementation of OMS applicable to MMG
- When implemented, contribute to the successful implementation of the GoM Region P2P program
- Contribute to the successful implementation of an OCTG system and associated processes
- Provide stewardship for HSSE
- Support compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley gap closure measure program
- Facilitate compliance with client's ethical & diversity expectations
- Implement a yearly (minimum) physical inventory of OCTG and Completions Equipment in storage
- Complies with client's Code of Conduct
To be considered for the role of Material Coordinator Completions, applicants must have:
- College Degree or equivalent required
- Understanding of offshore E&P operations including Completions.
- Legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than your current employer.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally for at least 20% of the role
- Minimum of Ten years Completion materials management
- Demonstrated ability to influence various disciplines and levels within the organization
- Proven creative, strategic and commercial capabilities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong track record of delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of Materials Management processes
- Knowledge and understanding of the P2P process
- Understanding of Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Experience with supporting completions operations and materials control processes & systems
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Proficient in microsoft excel, access and powerpoint software
- Good presentation skills
- Good knowledge about required maintenance for completions equipment
- Through understanding of COPAS rules and guidelines associated with joint venture E&P operations
- Solid experience & knowledge of SAP
Udelhoven Corporation - 16 months ago