Company is an up and coming international online market research firm.
This is a remote position.
- Position will work closely with C level executives to generate business for the organization across a number of categories (media, agency, CPG, technology, ect…). Not a cold calling position, but candidate will be responsible for quota.
- Candidate will work closely to build business through new lead generation, upselling, and renewals.
- Individual contributor role with ability to build out account team.
- Ability to build strong pipeline of business through connections and RFP’s that are received weekly.
- Works closely with sales team to clients to win business.
- Outline operational and strategic goals for the team.
- Work collaboratively with senior executives on advancing the company and setting marketing strategy.
- Work with upper management in creating marketing campaigns and integrated sales.
- Present at conferences/industry events to promote the companies visibility and create strategic partnerships.
- 7-10+ years of proven track record of sales and account management, ideally with experience selling software solutions.
- Prior experience with marketing research, and familiarity with programming of surveys and data manipulation.
- Dynamic self-starter who can contribute independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to make compelling presentations to all levels of management both internally and externally.
- Ideal candidate will have Confirmit/SPSS experience and strong supplier side or technology account management background.
Smith Arnold Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.
Smith Arnold Partners - 8 months ago