This position is responsible for the accurate, timely and complete data collection and data entry to various NICU patient care research databases. The databases are used to benchmark demographic, census, diagnosis, procedures and outcome information with other NICU facilities. The data is also used to standardize protocols and develop evidence based treatment. This position is also responsible to generate admission and discharge summaries.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9:00 am - : 5:30 pm
1) Inputs data into various computerized databases which is used to generate admission and discharge summaries, and 2) formats and integrates data from multiple data sources such as other care providers and departments to complete data records.
Reads, interprets, researches, and electronically enters data pertaining to NICU patients into computerized databases ensuring a complete and accurate record.
Interfaces with providers, departments, and other data sources to collect and enter missing data for submission into the database(s).
Generates admission and discharge summaries and distributes to medical care team.
Enters and maintains patient information in the patient tracker and census databases.
- Advanced Medical Terminology Experience
- Data Entry work experience
- Ability to demonstate typing skills within department for speen and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and interruptions of work process under pressure of deadlines.
- Experience utilizing computers and software programs such as word processing, spreadsheets and databases to manage and communicate data.
- Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking
- Medical Transription Experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...