Brink’s, Incorporated is a premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Latin America Finance Change Management Lead.
The Latin America (LATAM) Change Management Lead is responsible for the management, planning and development of communications and training surrounding the migration of core financial processes and systems to the LATAM Finance Platform. In addition, the lead will take on change management responsibilities for other key process and technical projects impacting the Finance organization. This individual will manage the necessary activities in close cooperation with all stakeholders in the countries and within Finance.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the change effecting employees caused by projects and change efforts
- Develop a change management strategy based on an awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific corrective actions or plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Travel throughout Latin America
- Develop and execute a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Work with external partners to plan and execute the change strategy
- Work with communication, training, and HR in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
- Minimum of 5 years experience in change management
- Minimum of 5 years experience speaking, writing and reading English and Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years experience with large-scale, multi-national organizational change of Finance and FP&A resources
- 10+ years of change management experience
- Proficiency in Portuguese
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness Financials (e.g. General Ledger, Accounts Payable) and Core Finance Processes
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s, Incorporated. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail Orientated
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s,...