Advanced Quality Technican / Sr. Advanced Quality Technician
To provide technical testing and evaluations for new and current products and support external product submissions, shelf life, support for process and product validations.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate routine and non-routine experiments and testing using the appropriate related equipment with limited supervision.
- Set up and operate routine and non-routine experiments for process validation and product verification using approved protocols and methods.
- Set up and test samples for clinical release packages.
- Instrumentation set up with pressure transducers, flow meters, chart recorders, meters, tensile testers, oscilloscopes, and precision dimensional measurement equipment.
- Read and interpret specifications and drawings, using Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerances (GD&T).
- Calibrate and maintain and laboratory equipment.
- Perform reviews and inspections of new and existing product ship tests as needed.
- Assist Quality Engineer by providing input for test procedures and protocols.
- Maintain neat and accurate records for all testing performed.
- Assist in building test equipment and or fixtures required for testing.
- Computerize and analyze results of studies using software packages such as Windows, Excel, Word, Testworks for Windows, Bluehill Software, and Statistical analysis software.
- Perform laboratory duties as assigned by the Laboratory Supervisor.
Additional Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- For Advanced Quality Technician: 2 years experience in a laboratory environment as a technician. For Sr. Advanced Quality Technician: 4 years experience in a laboratory environment as a technician.
- Experience with physical testing equipment, measurement equipment and laboratory methods and practices.
- Experience with calibration systems.
Davol Inc., and C.R. Bard, Inc. are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employers, M/F/D/V.
- Associate’s Degree in mechanical engineering or a related field is preferred .
- Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...