Physical Therapist-Out Patient-Part Time-Sterling Heights
Requisition #: 72761
Status: Part-Time with Part-Time Benefits (20-35.99 Hours)
Business Unit: HF Medical Group
Rehab - Lowell Park
Job Family: Rehabilitation Therapy
Job Function: Allied
Campus/Job Location : Lowell Park Rehabilitation Services
Location (State/City): US-MI-Sterling Heights
More information about this position
Our health system thrives on teamwork, and we know our employees achieve the greatest results when they are working together for a common goal - to provide care for our patients. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment then we have a job for you!
Henry Ford Health System is one of the country's largest health care systems and a national leader in clinical care, research and education. Our system includes the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, six hospitals, Health Alliance Plan, 32 primary care centers and many other health-related entities throughout Southeast Michigan. Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford, we continue to be committed to improving the health and well-being of a diverse Michigan community. In 2009 alone, Henry Ford Health System provided more than $173 million in uncompensated care. Henry Ford also is a major economic driver in Michigan and employs more than 23,000. Our health system is led by CEO Nancy Schlichting.
Perform PT evaluation and diagnose movement dysfunction; use interventions to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function and prevent disability.
This position is Part Time, 20 hours per week at our Sterling Heights location.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Physical Therapy degree with 5 years experience or Master's/Doctorate degree acquired from a Commission on Accreditation of Physical Therapy (CAPTE) accredited program.
- Licensed from the State of Michigan to practice as a Registered Staff Physical Therapist.
- Experienced as a Physical Therapist in the outpatient environment is strongly desired.
- Incorrect lifting, moving and use of equipment could result in equipment, personal and/or patient injury
- Must be able to constantly exercise, lift patients, push wheelchairs, and move equipment
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Work performed in a patient care setting with potential exposure to communicable disease. Limited noise, temperature fluctuation and dust are possible
Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, weight/height, marital status, familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Henry Ford Health System - 23 months ago
Built around a hospital founded by Detroit's favorite son, the not-for-profit Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a hospital network...