Leads the school administration team and has responsibility for the delivery of the instructional program and overall operation of the school including: marketing plan implementation, student enrollment, parent and community relations, staff supervision and development, profit and loss management, and facility management.
- Provides and maintains quality educational programs and ensures successful implementation of curriculum.
- Evaluates the work performance and writes observations of all teaching staff.
- Counsels and provides guidance to students regarding personal, academic, and behavioral issues.
- Reviews lesson plans and provides approval or comments on a timely basis.
- Ensures a safe, clean, attractive school and classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Leads the accreditation process of the school as required.
- Creates a vision for the school and positively influences all constituents to work toward and meet the vision.
- Reviews and implements recommendations from quality assurance process.
- Manages school financial and enrollment targets; submits weekly reports.
- Operates within budget and demonstrates proficiency in the budgeting process; monitors expenses.
- Recruits qualified staff; leads and supervises non-exempt level staff providing training and development.
- Provides opportunities and activities for staff to engage in team-building and to maintain high morale.
- Manages external vendors; responsible for proper building management.
- Answers customer inquiries, sets up and provides tours, and maintains high level of customer service.
- Oversight of ancillary programs including before and after school and summer programs.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS:
- Associate degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent; Bachelor's is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience in education administration and business administration.
- Minimum of one year teaching experience required; three years teaching experience preferred. Meets minimum preparation, experience and/or any state required credentials to comply with applicable state regulation and accrediting boards.
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, goals and objectives of early childhood education.
- Possesses basic math and computer skills.
- Sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
COMMUNICATION & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills for creating productive working relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to manage conflict and creatively problem-solve.
- Responsive and sensitive to needs of parents, students and staff.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with keen attention to detail.
Nobel Learning Communities, Inc. - 10 months ago