Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure. Assists in initiation and planning of Information Systems related projects. Provides support for computer related clinical systems as needed. Administers and supports Microsoft Windows based servers and Linux based systems including the current email system. Designs, implements and maintains backup and disaster recovery processes. Designs, implements and maintains new systems, traditional systems, network systems and modifications to existing systems. Assists in the administration and support of the NIDHEALTH.ORG domain as needed for Meditech 6.0 support. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Associate’s degree or Vocational/ Technical diploma with emphasis in Information Science or related discipline degree from accredited institution or equivalent experience required.
2. Minimum of 2 years experience in a related field required.
3. Storage Area Network experience required.
4. VM experience required.
5. Microsoft Certified IT Professional certification preferred.
Essential Job Functions (Physical Requirements):
- Majority of shift spent sitting.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- Communicate with patients, physicians, families and co-workers in person and on telephone.
- Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc.
- Able to use computer and learn new software programs.
Kootenai Health - 21 months ago