Optima Network Services Inc. is a Telecommunications Services company that offers wireless network operators a variety of services to narrow the expanse between the expectations of today’s wireless services consumer and the ability of the network operator to meet or exceed those expectations. Core areas of Optima’s business include Civil/Cellular services, Microwave Engineer/ Network Services, Tower structure services and alternative power solutions . Optima Networks is currently looking for quality candidates to join our team.
The Foreman is responsible for effectively leading sub-contractors and a crew from the start of a project to completion keeping safety, quality, budget and timelines in mind. The Foreman is also responsible for reading a set of plans and having the ability to build a BOM based on those plans with forethought of potential issues that may occur during the build out process. Ability to build each site based on the set of plans provided by the client and understand how to effectively sweep and PIM test all coax lines and fiber per the clients specifications.
- Minimum three years directly related leadership experience with construction background (general contractor experience preferred)
- Experience with line sweep testing, Anritsu certification preferred
- Must have the ability to PIM test antennas and coax lines
- Strong consultative, organizational, interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Must have previous site management experience as well as experience at maintaining a good relationship with the client and suppliers
- Must have hands-on experience with directing the activities of sub-contractors and crews for electrical, civil and structural construction
- Ability to read and redline engineered drawings is required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Successful candidates will be high energy, a strong decision maker, and have the interpersonal skills necessary to complete the job ensuring construction is completed accurately per clients specs, and in a timely manner.
- Ability to review and submit a complete turnover package to our Quality department once a project is complete
- Required to provide crew members with on-site training as needed.
- 5-7 Years directly related to Field Supervision within the Telecommunications industry preferred
- Capstan and rigging experience
- Experience working at an elevated height
- Experience working on and around electrical components