Pacific Life offers life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products and services, all of which provide The Power to Help You Succeed.
Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, Pacific Life is a Fortune 500 company with approximately 2700 employees.
We pride ourselves on providing a stimulating work environment which is highly challenging and exceptionally rewarding. We firmly believe each employee plays a part in our continued growth and success.
We are currently seeking a Structured Settlements Business Service Specialist to work in the Retirement Solutions Division. The Retirement Solutions Division leverages its strengths in product development, technology, service and risk management to create retirement solutions for individuals, families, and businesses. With the guidance of financial professionals, customers have access to an array of annuities and mutual funds designed to help grow assets and to provide retirement income for financial independence.
• Liaison with ISS Underwriters and Brokers for rated age offers
• Point of contact for Brokers on ISS NB cases
• Completes Check and Wire Deposits and Refunds
• Performs document and case review, obtains outstanding requirements and releases commissions and benefits as appropriate
• Performs general processing support within the department
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
1-2 years experience:
• Ability to complete assignments in a high-volume, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
• Ability to balance accuracy, speed and customer service
• Strong communication skills dealing with a variety of people, preferably in the financial services profession
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
•Extensive MS Outlook, Word, Excel knowledge
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay/ bonus program and a comprehensive benefits package including:
•TWO retirement plans:
o401k retirement plan with company match
oCompany-paid Retirement Benefit Account
Company contributes 4% up to taxable wage base and 8% over to IRS compensation maximum
•Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
•And much more!
For more information, and to apply online, please visit our web site: www.pacificlife.com
*If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
*Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Pacific Life - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
While the breaching whale logo used by Pacific Life Insurance evokes the West Coast, the company operates all across the US. As the primary...