SBA Client Specialist provides administrative support for the SBA Sales Team and is responsible for the day to day interaction between Huntington and the client, coordinating the closing of Government Guaranteed Loans.
Processes Business Banking small business loans in preparation for closing within expected service levels.
Obtains all necessary collateral reports and information required to meet the terms and conditions of credit approval. Works with UCC secured, titled collateral, commercial real estate, construction, and public sector programs.
Responsible for managing a sales pipeline and customer portfolio as well as expediting the loan closing process within expected service levels.
They will assist an SBA Sales Team member in providing exemplary service to government lending customer of Huntington .
Specialists will facilitate the referral process between SBA Sales and other areas of the bank, establishing strong intra-bank relationships.
Specialists will generate commitment letters, meet with customers, order all 3rd party reports and title work, track expenses and fees, engage legal counsel for trusts, deed restrictions, and unique language, collect items required to establish an SBA loan number, and drive a deal toward closing.
Specialists will also coordinate the closing date with the customer and the markets, while managing an active pipeline of approximately 20 deals each month.
Client Specialists will also assist with the collection of on-going financial requirements for established government loan portfolios, the elimination of collateral exceptions, early warning contact for problem loans, and monthly maturity and delinquency calls. |
- High School Diploma required
- A minimum of 1 year pre-documentation/document preparation of commercial/business loans or Paralegal/Title Company Experience is required.
Other Traits and Characteristics
· Paralegal Certificate and Associate Degree preferred.
- Experience with SBA and/or USDA documentation is preferred
- A very outgoing, strong Sales/Customer Service Personality required. Role requires calling and constant customer interaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills are required.
- Must have excellent PC skills to include Microsoft Office software and Lotus Notes, as well as knowledge of HNB mainframe systems.
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers to achieve positive results and work in a fast-paced, production environment.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Based on experience this position may be hired at the senior level
Huntington Bank - 10 months ago
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...