Develops and delivers all digital and social media content. Responsible for adapting the global social media strategy for the U.S. and Canada, including content creation and platform management across fashion, jewelry, film, design, architecture, and business in order to maximize the visibility and awareness for Swarovski’s collaborations, products and activities.
Helpful skills and experience include creating media pitch and press releases and strong writing and project management skills.
This individual will spend approximately 50% of their time working on social media and the other time will be spent working on communications for the Corporate Communications &Design Services North America team. This individual will be responsible for content creation and platform management of all North America social media. They wiill work closely with the global team in London to provide input to the global strategy and will be responsible for adapting the strategy to the needs of the region. This individual must have experience working with social media platform tools (e.g. Buddy Media, Hoot Suite, Adobe).
Individual will help to identify opportunities for the SNA CC& DS team to further their involvement in the arts. This will include building new relationships with upcoming artists and industrial designers in North America, as well as helping to nurture established relationships. Additionally, they will work with publications geared towards this community—both print and online. They will help support our efforts in activities like public art, Design Miami and sponsorship of exhibitions like the recent Mario Testino show at the MFA.
Individual should have a strong interest in fashion, design, jewelry and pop culture. They should have excellent project management skills, be willing to try new things and bring new ideas to the team. Additionally, they must have a strong sense of accountability and be a team player. Experience working as part of a high-performance team is a must.
- Develop and deliver strategic and tactical digital initiatives that communicate our division’s achievements and individual programs
- Communicate through digital channels, maximizing its impact by reaching out to new audiences and engaging and empowering customers
- Integrate our digital strategy with other offline marketing and communications activities and ensure our digital presence supports and enhances the company’s brand, vision and goals
- This role will be an integral member of the North American communications team and will be expected to contribute to a wide range of programs to related areas of business
- Additional Communications responsibilities include: media pitches, develop media schedules, create press releases and increase awareness of Swarovski’s initatives within fashion, design and entertainment
- Develop and execute a digital strategy incorporating digital editorial and marketing plans to ensure the company is at the leading edge of online services, retailing and customer communities
- Manage a schedule of digital activity which supports North American events and communication plans
- Work with other internal teams to develop integrated messages and communication plans
- Build strong digital networks of customers, retailers and other stakeholders or partner organizations, primarily in the US and where necessary throughout North America, who are actively engaged with our work and extend the reach of our messages
- Drive traffic to the websites using Search Engine Optimisation, PPC advertising and other methods
- Manage day to day messaging and engagement across social media channels and online forums and help carry out digital PR activity
- Manage design and development of all digital channels, including responsibility for liaising with external development agencies ensuring design look, feel and functionality is in line with the company brand
- Commission, produce and publish editorial content (including written content, images and films) across all digital media, including repurposing content from offline media for use on the web
- Edit and approve web content (including from third parties) to ensure consistent editorial tone of voice across the web and e-communications. Ensure the editorial integrity, accuracy and quality of content delivered through any online channel
- Produce content for and lead the development of the look and feel of regular email newsletters and announcements which engage our customers and sell our products
- Agree and manage internal roles, workflows and processes from several key content providers to maximise impact and improve cost efficiency of our web and digital offering
- Monitor performance of digital marketing campaigns and website usage, setting KPIs, reporting on performance and using data to inform subsequent activities
- Ensure the effective integration of sales and CRM initiatives
- Oversee digital legal requirements and quality assurance
- Anticipate, manage and resolve issues in a timely manner, and ensure appropriate risk assessment is undertaken
- Oversee the development of new functionality and information architecture of the website, intranet, microsites, mobile channels and apps – managing relationships with third parties to deliver projects to time and to budget
- Keep abreast of developments in digital communications and evaluate our own digital capabilities, using both to advise on methods to improve and extend the impact of our brand in the digital world
- Be the company’s digital champion
- Enable staff and senior managers to use digital platforms to support their work and serve as expert consultant to staff on the development of all digital content
- Initiate future projects including assessing potential for Work on future projects such as Video On Demand, gaming, cinema, 3D, mobile applications, digital screens, social media and other interactive technology opportunities as they arise
3 – 5 years of related work experience
Knowledge of design highly desirable
Experience in luxury goods sector desirable
Demonstrable writing and presentation skills and social media competency
Knowledge of or experience in design and art world desirable
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on xing
Share on linkedin
More Sharing Services
Swarovski - 19 months ago
Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity that goes beyond the manufacturing of crystal....