National Bank Of Kansas City is looking for an experienced Commercial Lender(s) for our Missouri branches. We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package. Applicant must meet qualifications to be considered for the position. A background screening including credit check will be required of the final candidate. EOE M/F/D/V
Develops and manages lending portfolio and relationships to include commercial, construction, leasing, consumer and small business lending which meet the established lending requirements and provides maximum profitability to the bank with minimum risk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages loan portfolio and business relationships from a small to complex nature. Analyzes financial and related data to determine the current creditworthiness of loan relationships to determine loan status. Monitors loan payments and advances activities in accordance with presented loan documentation and policies.
- Establishes and negotiates terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method and schedule of collateral requirements and documentation.
- Prepares reports and analysis of credit situations and provides recommendations to Chief Lending Officer or Senior Credit Officer for loans that need restructuring.
- Identifies, monitors, and manages risk profile of assigned lending portfolio. Presents to Executive Loan Committee status and updates on the full life cycle of loan to include, loan requests, new loan terms and modifications for restructuring, watch list items and past dues.
- Develops business by contacting prospects and/or current customers and to maintain and enhance existing portfolio. Establishes and negotiates the terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method and schedule of collateral requirements and documentation.
- Follows all applicable laws and regulations.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting or related field
- 5-7 years of commercial credit, financial analysis or commercial lending including credit risk management experience
- Advanced knowledge of related state and federal lending and compliance regulations, and other Bank lending policies
- Advanced accounting and business financial knowledge with ability to analyze repayment ability, cash flow and commercial financial statement and tax return analysis
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong business communication skills
- Advanced financial analytical skills with sound judgment and decision-making abilities
- Solidmulti-tasking and project management skills
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without accommodation