Leading Medical Device Company in the Critical Care Marketplace looking for an ICU-Critical Care Clinical Support Nurse (BSN preferred), to clinically support their Critical Care Products with hospitals, clinics. You will be in a dynamic position respons|
ible for working with their sales force, ICU Hospitals (customers) and their internal Medical Education Department; 20% of this role will be responsible for directly selling in addition to the clinical educational component. This is an opportunity to work out of your OWN HOME OFFICE and have the freedom to work in the sales field meeting and working with customers and field staff! This position provides a great opportunity for an ICU-Critical Care Nurse to work for industry and have the opportunity to grow and advance within the clinical arm or sales arm of the business! Who will be working with Key Opinion Leaders within your designated area of responsibility and at National Trade Shows and Sales Meetings. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to spread their wings!
Deliver educational services to support critical care product sales objectives. Assist in the comprehensive conversion and maintenance of key critical care accounts.
Provide education and consultation in support of customer needs and sales goals 80%
- Manage key activities related to critical care product conversions in select facilities (e.g., clinical evaluation, education, and cost comparison).
- Strong Sales Component and will have part of compensation tied to sales results of team.
- Identify, design and implement appropriate consulting strategies as dictated by the needs of the marketplace and corporation to maximize efficiencies within key accounts.
- Assess customer needs and develop tools and strategies to resolve issues.
- Assist in the development and delivery of CE programs and product-related inservice education to support key customers.
- Serve as a key clinical and educational contact for customers using critical care products and implementing product conversions.
- Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful product implementation.
Collaborate with critical functional areas within Company 15%
- Provide clinical and professional expertise to internal and external customers. Interacts with senior personnel on significant technical matters, policies and plans that require coordination between organizations.
- Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing products.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers by providing clinical perspective and expertise to assist in development and growth of assigned business areas.
- Serve as an education and clinical resource for critical care products for the Field Sales team.
Develop and enhance clinical and market expertise 5%
Location and Coverage:
- Maintain active involvement in key professional organizations.
- Continue education through conferences and courses to improve clinical knowledge and enhance understanding of current healthcare environment.
- Actively seek out and work with customers to identify materials which would support product sales and enhance competitive market intelligence.
- Ideal Candidate Location of Candidate: STRONGLY prefer those based out of Seattle, WA or Portland, OR, BUT will consider those located within key cities of territory: San Francisco-CA, Sacramento-CA, Salt Lake City-UT or Denver, CO.
- This position will require 80% travel , defined as 4 overnights per week on average, but may encounter a whole week out on occasion due to company meetings, trade shows or customer functions require it; SEEKING a nurse with travel flexibility. There will be weekend inservicing of accounts as required by their customer needs.
- If travel is an issue, this is not the job for you!
- Total income Annual Range from $98,000 TO $108,000
- Base Range from 80K to 90K (commensurate with experience)
- Variable Compensation up to 18K of base UNCAPPED and tied to sales results of team and your direct efforts!
- Company Car with ALL expenses covered
- Full Medical, Dental, 401K and Stock Plan (rich benefits)
Please apply to position below if viewing this from our direct website job post ALSO good if you send your WORD DOC resume to firstname.lastname@example.org : SEE ALL OUR JOBS and ALL USA JOBS from ALL sources at the Linda Hertz Group (www.lindahertz.com), we have over 2,800 Members at our Medical Sales Resource Community ! See our resume tips, Job Search articles to give you the edge you need today in this tough Job Market! Come get the edge and view our site today! We pay a $300 referral fee for all NEW candidates to our data base that we place in a job, with no expiration! So send your qualified friends to us today
Linda Hertz Group - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard