- Become intimately familiar with the technology systems and business processes employed in specific AIG Personal Lines business units.
- Work collaboratively with business partners in developing requests for enhancements to existing systems, integrations across systems, and introduction of new systems to support the growth and development of these profit centers.
- Assist in the development of business case documentation including cost/benefit analyses.
- Develop detailed business requirements specification documentation and assist in the development and execution of test plans.
- Assist in assembling comprehensive business requirements.
Position Requirements:Knowledge and Skills/Experience Required:
- Provide consultation and guidance to client and development management and staff in all phases of system development and implementation process.
- Provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of the project development cycle.
- Prepare business requirement reports, feasibility studies, and cost projections.
- May act as a project leader with coordinating responsibilities for staff and other resources.
- Performs related duties as necessary.
Experience Required: 7-9 years
- At least 7 years experience in business analysis for software development projects including:
- Familiarity with industry standard practices and methodologies for requirements elicitation, specification, and management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage business analysts and direct them in their activities.
- Familiarity in preparing cost/benefit analyses and in working with business representatives to quantify the buisness benefits resulting from a technology initiative.
- Experience in the insurance industry is preferred.
iitjobs - 3 years ago