JOB DESCRIPTION: |
This position will provide front office customer service and administrative support for the Student Enrollment Center. The Enrollment Center includes academic and continuing education admissions, student advising, financial aid, and student records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide excellent service for academic and continuing education students by responding accurately and respectfully to requests and questions via phone and in person and directing students appropriately.
· Provide information on programs and admission requirements and assist prospective students with application process.
· Perform department administrative and support tasks including but not limited to processing admissions applications, entering transfer work, assisting with mailings and phone campaigns, processing drop/add and program change forms, disseminating and processing mail, and other data entry projects as assigned.
· Assist with filing, traffic reports, call campaigns and other administrative tasks.
· Assist with activities and events for students as directed. Contact students and discuss the enrollment process and requirements.
· Complete other duties as assigned by the Enrollment Services Manager.
Minimum and Additional Requirements:
High School diploma and three (3) years of office experience required. Ideal candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office software, have database management experience, college admissions or records experience, and knowledge of student information systems. Attention to detail and the ability to work independently are essential.
High School diploma and related experience in higher education preferred.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please apply online at www.jobs.sc.gov. Unofficial college transcripts are required for all degrees earned and may be attached to the online application, faxed (803-593-8203), emailed (email@example.com), or mailed (P.O. Drawer 696, Aiken, SC 29802). All application materials must be submitted by the closing date. The application must be completed including all current and previous work history and education. A resume may be attached, but not substituted for completing work history and education sections of the application.
Aiken Technical College is an equal opportunity employer committed to having diversity throughout the College. Any requests for reasonable accommodation to apply for this position should be directed to Human Resources by calling 803-508-7497 or writing to the above address. Requests for accommodations must be made by the above-stated deadline.
State of South Carolina - 17 months ago