GENERAL SUMMARY: Maintains locker room facilities to a healthy, clean and orderly standard. Ensure locker room is fully stocked with towels and member amenities. Provide excellent service to all members of the club.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Duties will require contact with the Janitorial & Facilities teams, club management and staff, and members of the club.
- Clean locker room facilities according to club procedures
- Ensure locker room amenities (e.g., grooming supplies and paper products) are fully stocked at all times
- Ensure clean, folded towels are accessible to members at all times
- Provide assistance in a friendly and helpful manner to members who are using the locker room facility
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning checklists as assigned and scheduled
- Perform assigned tasks during the day and special cleaning projects as assigned
- Adhere to all safety rules
- Use all janitorial supplies in accordance to product labels and club manuals
- Adhere to authorized dress code
- Attend all required training sessions and meetings
- Report all locker room maintenance issues or member complaints to the Service Manager
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
2) Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Cleaning practices and procedures
- Positive, friendly, helpful attitude and demeanor
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Effectively communicate (verbal and writing skills) in English
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of duties
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Operations Department policies and procedures
3) Minimum experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) preferred
4) Physical Requirements:
- At least six months experience in a customer service or housekeeping position preferred
- Duties require standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, using cleaning chemicals, ladders and tall cleaning utensils. Use of washing machine and dryer.
24 Hour Fitness - 3 years ago
24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, the world's largest privately owned and operated fitness center chain, began as a one-club operation in 1983....