GENERAL SUMMARY: Maintains locker room facilities to a healthy, clean and orderly standard. Ensure locker room is fully stocked with towels and member amenities. Provide excellent service to all members of the club.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Duties will require contact with the Janitorial & Facilities teams, club management and staff, and members of the club.
- Clean locker room facilities according to club procedures
- Ensure locker room amenities (e.g., grooming supplies and paper products) are fully stocked at all times
- Ensure clean, folded towels are accessible to members at all times
- Provide assistance in a friendly and helpful manner to members who are using the locker room facility
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning checklists as assigned and scheduled
- Perform assigned tasks during the day and special cleaning projects as assigned
- Adhere to all safety rules
- Use all janitorial supplies in accordance to product labels and club manuals
- Adhere to authorized dress code
- Attend all required training sessions and meetings
- Report all locker room maintenance issues or member complaints to the Service Manager
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
2) Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Cleaning practices and procedures
- Positive, friendly, helpful attitude and demeanor
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Effectively communicate (verbal and writing skills) in English
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of duties
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Operations Department policies and procedures
3) Minimum experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) preferred
4) Physical Requirements:
- At least six months experience in a customer service or housekeeping position preferred
- Duties require standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, using cleaning chemicals, ladders and tall cleaning utensils. Use of washing machine and dryer.
24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, the world's largest privately owned and operated fitness center chain, began as a one-club operation in 1983....