Responsible for providing information to guests in regards to Health and Healing, scheduling guest appointments and changing guests’ services as needed. This position also provides administrative support for the Health and Healing Department.
Schedule: Friday – Tuesday, 8-5pm, off Wed/Thurs
- Greet guests while in Health and Healing Reception Area.
- Administrative duties including copying, filing, organizing, mailings, dictations, answering phones and medical records management.
- Answer phones, take messages, provide information.
- Check guests in and out for services and communicates with practitioners as needed.
- Post services in CONCEPT/OPERA.
- Schedule and/or change services per guest requests.
- Adheres to Canyon Ranch Spa Standards for guest service.
- Provides all critical information regarding guest to various department heads, H & H Management Team and MOD as needed.
- Maintains documentation and administrative records of all activities, issues, etc. associated with the guest engagement process.
- Develops and maintains knowledge and understanding of Concept, Opera, The Guide and This Week at Canyon Ranch.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or directed.
- When requested, allows for flexible scheduling to accommodate guest needs of H & H Department.
Certification/License: Medical Office Assistant
- High school diploma required.
- College degree or experience in wellness related field preferred. Prefer at least 1 year hospitality or previous medical office experience.
Experience: Must have 2 years customer service experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and guest relation skills.
- Must possess strong computer skills
Those seeking health and wellness in a luxury hotel spa setting can find it through Canyon Ranch Enterprises. The company operates renowned...