The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing construction of transportation, municipal, and land development projects. Additional responsibilities will include:
This is an Exempt position. KHA will not sponsor a VISA for this position.
- Conducting daily observation of construction work for compliance with approved contract drawings, specifications, RFI's, change orders, etc.
- Issuing observation reports noting construction progress with proper references to detailed drawings and specifications.
- Maintaining and organizing on-site project documentation, including daily inspection and test reports, RFI's, ASI's, project change order documents, etc.
- Reviewing and confirming/modifying approve monthly contractor payment applications.
- Coordinating and monitor all testing.
- Attending pre-construction and regular onsite construction meetings.
- Monitoring project close-out procedures and issue punch lists as necessary.
Any Relevant Major
- Current MN/DOT Construction Technician Certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years construction observer experience in transportation, municipal, and land development projects.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a 2 year technical degree.
If you have a passion for what you do, we want to hear from you!
- AutoCAD and/or Micro Station experience preferred.
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. - 3 years ago