At Union Bank, our people are our greatest asset. We are one of the 25 largest banks in the country
with a longstanding reputation for professional training and career development.
Responsible for review and acceptance of all new residential loan applications, including initial 3-day disclosures, updating loan origination system, and forwarding the complete application to the Loan Processor. Responsible for the entire setup of the loan file to include RESPA disclosures to customers and for forwarding to loan processing. Responsible for re-disclosing when the loan has a qualifying change of circumstance.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Review of submitted fees, complete and review data for preparation of initial disclosures. Send initial disclosure documents to the borrower to ensure compliance with three day requirements.
- Review form 1003 for completeness to include two years of address and employment history as well as asset, income, liabilities, REO and declaration. Verify loan purpose and program from 1003 match upload. Note any red flags identified and assign the loan to a loan processor. Contacts Mortgage Consultant and other business partners for additional required information.
- When applicable, order title, open escrow, prints flood certification
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with Bank and/or regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring RESPA change report and re-disclosing, if required.
- Notify and discuss incomplete loan packages with the Mortgage Consultant to resolve discrepancies and obtain the information or documentation to complete the application.
At a minimum, the right candidate should meet the following criteria:
- 1 -2 years of experience in residential loan processing.
- Must be able to set up loans within a high-volume environment.
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention-to-detail abilities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Union Bank is committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. EOE. M/F/D/V.
Union Bank - 16 months ago
Union Bank is a full-service bank with offices across the United States. We provide a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking...