Cloud Service Development Engineer
Are you a creative engineer with passion for innovation? Want to work in a project that could help reshape the industry? Want to help create smart services that enable apps to offer highly personalized solutions?
The Cloud Service Platform (CSP) group is part of the Intel Services Division. In 2012, we delivered key cloud-based developer services for Identity, Commerce, Location, and Context. These services are designed to help developers build apps that span devices, operating systems, app stores and ecosystems. In 2013, we are expanding our services portfolio to include ground-breaking cloud data sensing and behavior prediction services supporting mobile applications running on Android, IOS, and Windows mobile devices. The main usages include aggregating user data across mobile devices, analyzing user behaviors, and predicting future user behaviors to enable an ecosystem where applications can provide optimal personalized cloud services. We're looking for a bright, innovative and experienced software developer to design and development of state of the art and world-class cloud services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- participating in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters
- developing/delivering cloud data sensing service and SDKs to enable ISVs to build commercial mobile apps
- developing/deploying scalable and efficient cloud services supporting millions of users
- working closely with internal Intel product groups, external customers and partner ISVs
- solving difficult technical problems with imaginative and efficient utilization of past expertise
- good verbal and written communication skills
MS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 2+ years working experience or equivalent BS Degree with 4+ years working experience.
- 2+ years of experience in software development across a breadth of technologies including Python/Ruby, C++, C#, Java and Web 2.0 programming environments and proficiency in at least two
- 1+ years of experience developing backend/cloud services for web/cloud based applications on Linux environment with exposure to cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure etc.
- 1+ years of experience to Database SQL and/or Non-SQL design and development
- Exposure to SW engineering best practices, including prior experience with Agile methodology
- Exposure to Restful APIs development
- Exposure to DJango/Python frameworks
Jan 30, 2013
Jan 31, 2014
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...