Responsible for conducting quality assurance assessments, reporting the results of assessment, identifying trends, sharing best practices, and developing action plans to continuously improve customer service satisfaction levels and operational effectiveness/efficiency mitigating and/or transferring operational risk.
Audits and monitors operational activities to ensure the quality and timeliness of processes as well as ensuring adherence to all company, carrier, client, and regulatory requirements.
Monitors issues and suggests solutions to improve departmental effectiveness and efficiency.
Mentor and provide feedback directly to employees and/or team leadership.
May provide assistance to the team by answering daily questions.
Addresses escalated requests, keeping management aware of situations and providing documentation.
Identifies additional developmental training needs and provides feedback to department leadership.
Identifies and works to mitigate potential errors and omissions exposures, while keeping management updated on exposure risk.
Provides input to management regarding the performance of team member’s audits.
Communicates with each team member, promoting and encouraging a positive team atmosphere.
Other duties as assigned.
Works within established procedures.
Applies basic understanding of a body of knowledge obtained from 1-2 years relevant industry experience.
May handle smaller programs/accounts comprised of products and services of lesser complexity and operational risk.
- College Degree strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively provide feedback to colleagues.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy.
- Proven problem solving skills to research processes and departmental issues.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Effective computer skills with the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of Personal Lines & Commercial P&C products.
- Appropriate insurance experience required.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 17 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...