THIS IS A PART-TIME, CONTRACTOR OPPORTUNITY.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Write, edit and revise trade articles featuring Topcon’s products and services targeting optometrists and ophthalmologists, as well as white papers for the sales force.
- Develop article ideas and calendar with the Topcon Marketing team
- Interview physicians and be able to transcribe medical content into clear, concise articles
- Write, edit and revise additional marketing copy including print ads, product descriptions and website content
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow through on assigned tasks
- Prior medical/technical writing experience
WORK ARRANGEMENT INFORMATION
- Knowledge of ophthalmology/optometry specialty
- Bilingual English/Spanish
The chosen candidate will be able to work offsite ( home office), but must be available for occasional live meetings and/or conference calls with Topcon team as needed.
Topcon Medical Systems, Inc. - 9 months ago