of audits and status of any audit findings, events,
- Keep the Loan Administration Area Leaders informed
external and internal reviews, and requests received
from investors and /or regulatory agencies.
adequate corrective action to be taken in
- Review and analyze audit results and establish
concurrence with Area Managers.
that such is adequate to properly address auditor’s
- Review corrective actions established to ascertain
recommendation to support in the closing of the
finding or if any other modification is required.
or may other type of intervention of regulatory
- Manage follow-up to internal audits, revisions and /
agencies or investors.
Area Managers to ensure investor's requests are
- Be responsive to investor’s requests. Follow-up to
properly and timely served
all findings within initial agreed dates. Work in
- Follow up Area Managers to ensure timely closing of
collaboration thru the respective process owners.
financial industry regulations and all local and
- Full compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and
federal applicable legislation.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 2 or more years of Mortgage Loan Administration
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- At least 1 year of related experiences and /or
- Ability to work independently and in a team. Must be
collaboration with all internal and external
- Maintain high service level standards and
- Own your business, collaborate and manage conflict
- Excellent oral and written skills, both Spanish and
Req. Code : 339
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Multi-tasking skills required,
Division/Department : Loan Administration
Offer Relocation : No
Doral Bank - 10 months ago
Doral Financial provides a port for your riches in Puerto Rico. The company's community banking subsidiary, Doral Bank, has about...