About the Role and Responsibilities
Location: Manhattan, NY / Boston, MA / Reston, VA
About the Role:
Working in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers, the Sales Engineer (SE) will be the technical bridge between our Sales Representatives and their pre-sales customers. The SE will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our pre-sales customers to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone.
Work in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers, the Sales Engineer (SE) to be the technical bridge between our Sales Representatives and their pre-sales customers
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, product demonstrations, pilot implementations, beta program administration, consistent communication, and on-going technical consultation
- Provide technical escalation management within accounts
- Play a pro-active "Technical Account Management" role within your target accounts including relationship and business development activities
- Take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our pre-sales customers to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone
Required Experience/ Skills & Education:
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
- Must have Web Gateway/proxy experience, any identity experience is a bonus
- Must be a high-energy, self-motivated individual with outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities
- Must be comfortable contributing at all levels within targeted accounts
- Previous experience required in Information Technology with emphasis on managing a distributed environment supporting disparate systems and/or providing Pre-Sales support in an equivalent environment
- At least 3-6 years of related technical experience, installing, designing, managing, administering and supporting an enterprise network. Expertise in the following disciplines: Network administration & management, Network performance monitoring & analysis, Help Desk/Desktop support solutions, Enterprise Anti Virus solutions or Network Security & Encryption solutions
- Previous Sales/Systems Engineering experience is preferred
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Professional Services
Primary Location: NA-USA-NY-Manhattan
Position Number: 882288
McAfee - 18 months ago
McAfee puts a virtual padlock on IT resources. The company sells network security products that protect computers, networks, and mobile...