TireDiscounters is growing and we may be looking for you!! We are in need of an enthusiastic, customer service oriented auto service technician. Service Technicians are responsible for diagnosing, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on customer's vehicles in addition to other service needs requested by the customer.
1. Providing exceptional customer service to every customer encountered
2. Look for areas of opportunity. Assess customer’s needs and potential issues thoroughly but doing a full inspection.
3. Complete all service and product replacements/upgrades accurately and efficiently.
4. Maintain a positive attitude
5. Fill out paperwork fully and accurately to ensure no room for error.
1. At least 1 year of automotive service technician experience with tire service, alignments, brake services, and related repairs and services.
2. Strong Customer Service Experience
3. Strong organization and communication skills
4. Desire to succeed and grow with the company
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
6. Desire and ability to work in a team environment
TireDiscounters - 22 months ago
TireDiscounters (www.tirediscounters.com), Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Midwest based family owned...