The Account Manager shall have overall responsibility for Start-up and Transition and Operations, and have the authority to make all decisions necessary to meet the project terms and conditions. The person in this position shall have responsibility for financial and administrative management of the day-to-day operations during the Start-up and Transition phase and will be responsible for ensuring that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Performance Expectations (PEs) are met. The person must have at least five years of experience as a senior business manager in managing contact center operations, participate in leadership team meetings and assignments and work closely with client’s senior leaders and other staff as designated by the client. This person shall continue to have these responsibilities through the Operations phase.
· Lead teams of direct and non-direct reports to ensure business outcomes and
contract goals are defined and met.
· Learn and understand all aspects of the contract.
· Keep abreast of changes to NET program rules, regulations and policies.
· Work with the Client to follow through on service issues, trouble shooting problems and concerns, complaints and education.
· Acquire a good understanding of State/County, and local climate and issues pertaining to the NET program.
· Review service delivery to ensure that the most appropriate and cost-effective mode of transportation is utilized.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Work effectively through teams in a project management focused approach
· Plan continuously for growth and issue resolution
· Provide retrospective analysis of MTM services to ensure appropriate use of services
· Act as a liaison between MTM and external stakeholders to educate on MTM services and ensure customer satisfaction
· Identify and manage stakeholders’ expectations during all phases of the contract
· Ensure ongoing compliance to MTM’s Quality Management Program
· Provide oversight and management of the Customer Service Center
· Gain and maintain in-depth knowledge of MTM department
· Provide updates to MTM Protocols
· Responsible for building (or assuring building of) required documents and Work Plans as needed
· Provide necessary data and information to MTM staff assisting in the continuous monitoring and coordination of quality management activity
· Provide to the Vice President, Client Services a weekly status report on accomplishments, issues and concerns
· Prepare for, coordinate, and conduct, quarterly in-services with Client
· Provide ongoing, day-to-day service support to Client personnel
· Be available as Client’s key contact for any issues relating to the program
· Address all issues in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the client and MTM
· Educate Client on MTM procedures and services
· Inform clients of new items relating to the industry and/or MTM services
· Present annual plan reviews and work in a consultative manner with Client
· Manage branch office staff responsibilities (if applicable)
· Create detailed staffing plan (if applicable)
· Report problems or concerns of Client to the VP, Client Services, and executive staff as needed
· Disseminate educational material to clients as needed
· Ensure all paperwork is complete, up-to-date and correctly filed
· Other duties as assigned by the Vice President, Client Services
· Report to work as assigned and on time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people and job positions
- Knowledge of managed care, quality improvement, contracting
- Experience establishing key processes and procedures
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of MTM operations
- Experience in operations and management of staff
- Experience in developing, promoting, and building key relationships with all key stakeholders
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to schedule, organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience supervising and monitoring the delivery of contractual services
- Knowledge of budgets and cost analysis
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to handle questions and resolve issues in a constructive manner
- Moderate to advanced computer skills
· Bachelor’s Degree or above
· Certified Project Management Professional or Associate Certification desired (PMI)
· Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt strongly preferred
· At least five years of previous senior management experience
· Call center management experience
· Prior project or contract management experience
· Previous experience working with Medicaid and or State programs preferred
· Operations Manager
· Care Manager
· Quality Service Coordinator
· Others TBD
Computer, laptop, copy machine, fax machine, Cisco phone system, cell phone and slide projector.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Normal office conditions apply. Employee must have clear, close vision for reading and computer work. Must be able to sit, stand, walk, balance, stoop, grasp, talk, hear and operate computer keyboard. Job may require reaching at shoulder level and below waist. Will occasionally lift/push/pull up to 20 pound and carry objects 50 feet. Position may require both local and overnight travel.
MTM is a healthcare and transportation management company that removes community barriers for eight million people annually in 24 states and...