For more information about TIAA-CREF,
visit our website
ABOUT THE GROUP
The Client Portfolio Management (CPM) Team’s primary responsibility is to position TIAA-CREF in the marketplace as a highly competitive investment management firm in order to strengthen client and consultant relationships and support asset growth and retention. The team demonstrates TIAA-CREF’s investment expertise through effective representation of our research and investment capabilities, as well as thought leadership delivered via ongoing verbal and written communications with internal/external clients, prospects, and consultants.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Client Portfolio Management (CPM) Team, whose primary responsibility is to position TIAA-CREF as a highly competitive investment management firm, thereby strengthening client and consultant relationships and supporting asset growth and retention goals. In representing Asset Management, the CPM serves as a lead subject matter expert on the philosophy, processes, strategies and performance of the firm’s investment products, with the ability to articulate various economic and market-related issues as well. Specific responsibilities include delivering investment reviews and presentations to internal and external clients across business channels; demonstrating the firm’s investment capabilities and thought leadership expertise through effective verbal and written communications; and developing and conducting product training for institutional sales and other client-facing staff.
· Provide a comprehensive representation of our philosophy, processes, strategies and performance; articulate and discuss various market and investment related issues as appropriate
· Serve as a representative of asset management to deliver investment reviews and presentations for each product within asset management to internal and external clients across business channels
- Strong client relationship, and written and verbal communication skills
- 8+ years of related experience in asset management
- Broad based knowledge of investment products across asset classes
Filled at level DOE.
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 required
TIAA is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Visit our Careers site to learn more about how we are
making a difference
TIAA-CREF - 19 months ago
TIAA-CREF is a Fortune 100 financial services organization with $481 billion in assets under management (as of 6/30/12). The firm is a...